Open Thanksgiving Day for the 22nd Annual Thanksgiving Feast!
We serve up turkey and all the trimmings. You come in with your family, friends, loved ones, not-so-loved ones, whomever …eat and enjoy. No dishes to wash, no fretting over a turkey, no digging out the fancy tablecloth & china — just great food in a relaxed atmosphere.
Thanksgiving Day Feast 2016
The 22 year tradition continues: on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday Nov 24, visit either of our locations any time from 11AM to 7PM and enjoy:
- Roast Turkey Breast*
- Cornbread Stuffing
- Giblet Gravy
- Mashed Potatoes*
- Cranberry Relish*
- Fresh Green Beans*
- Soup or Salad
- Bread & Butter
- Tea, Coffee or Soda*
- Add Pumpkin or Pecan Pie, Chocolate Cake, or Wom Kim’s Peach Pudding for $3.95
Both Locations — 11am to 7pm
21.95 | 15.95 vegetarian | 12.95 for lil’ darlings 10 and under!
- Gluten Free items
Tips for Coming Home to Hyde Park Bar & Grill on Thanksgiving:
- Seating is first-come, first-serve. In keeping with our 22 year tradition, reservations not required nor accepted.
- Because we serve only Thanksgiving meals, wait times are reduced.
- If you have a party larger than 8, we recommend:
- Have someone from your group arrive early to get your name on the list if there is a wait. We’ll seat you when your entire group arrives.
- Consider coming in between 3:30 and 5:30pm.
- Consider visiting Hyde Park Westgate as it seats more people.